Create Quiz Game on PowerPointFriends today I am going to teach you how to create quiz game on power- point. You all know about power point, Powerpoint is one of the interactive application. We can use powerpoint for presentations and such others things, In power-point, we can make interactive slides. By showing presentations you can motivate students to learn, the audience to watch the presentation and such other things also.
How to Open Power-Point:
- Go running
- Type "powerpoint" without quotes.
- Hit enter or ok
To Create Game on Power-Point Follow my Steps:
- First, go to file menu and click on a new option. After that you can see the blank presentation, now you are getting the blank slide on your screen.
- You can choose slide design from design menu.
- Give the slide title,
- Go for next slide, by pressing ctrl+m=new slide
- Here we have to create menu board on the second slide. on the menu board, you have to include start game, end game, Follow the instruction only. See the picture.
To create menu board follow these instructions
- Go to insert menu, click on shapes, now go for action button.
- Now you have to select blank action button from action button. after clicking that action you can see there one dialogue box, click on cancel, and give the name of the action button.
- To give the name of action button right click, and click on edit text.
- Now create new slide again, by pressing ctrl+m=new slide. There you have to type questions and options, like:
Who is the father of computer?
- Charles Babbage
Now this is important: You have to know how to use hyper link in this game: