Show Hidden Files
- Go to start menu, or press Windows + R, or Go for Run. Type control and Hit enter or Ok.
- Now go for Folder Options.
- Click on View button. You will get below window.
- Scroll Down and Now you have to click on Show hidden files,folders,and drives.
- Click on Apply and Ok.
[FAQ] - Still Not Getting - But Size is Occupied
- Go for Folder Option.
- Click on View.
- Hide protected operating system files (Recommended). Then after click on Yes. Finally Apply and Ok. If still you are not getting here we have video tutorial you can go through that.