- At first sign in Pinterest account.
- Now go to your profile.
- Now click on the Pencil sing which is known as Edit. [See Below Figure]
- Now you will get new window, scroll down and type your blog or website url which you want to verify on pinterest.
- After that click on Verify Website button.
- You will get new window. To make it easier to verify your website on pinterest you can choose meta tag verification method. [See below figure].
- After click on Verify with a meta tag. Immediately you will get meta tag code for your blog.
- Copy that meta tag code and add it to your template below <head> tag.
[Must Read: How to add meta tags to blogger. ] [See below figure 4 number.]