Imagine that you wake up early in the morning, and you are checking your Facebook account but you couldn't log on to your Facebook account. You are wondering about that why it is not loging.
- Date of Birth.
- Phone Number.
- You Name.
- Wife Name.
- Children Name, and such common things which hackers can easily guess.
- Tun on Secure Browsing and login notifications from Facebook Security.
- Don't share your password with anyone
- Don't get your news feed flooded with suspicious links.
- Add a secondary email ID to your account.
- Accept only that person you know.
- Changing password regularly and use unique password.