Steps to Follow to Install Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Go to the downloaded location or specific location where you have saved your Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Now Double click or right click on application and click on Open. After opening the application you will get VirtualBox windows on your screen, here you have to click on Next.
- In next step you have to choose the location where you want to install your virtualbox. The default location of virtualbox is System C: Drive so you can click on Next again.
- In this step you have to choose from the options as per your need. You can tick on checkbox and go for Next
- Here you will get the Warning window on your screen Oracle VM VirtualBox will create new network adapter to migrate the network connection so you have to click on Yes.
- Now you have to click on Install button to install VM virtualbox on your computer. If you are installing on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 you will get notification your screen you have to click on Yes to proceed. Now finally you reach to the steps 6 see below image you have to click on Finish. That's it