Mostly Microsoft Word is used for making a different type of text document, letter writings, thesis making and much more. While working with those work these below tricks will help you to do faster.
Here are few tips and tricks of Microsoft Word which will help you to work faster or get things done faster way.
1. Shortcuts You Must Have to Know
- F5 = Go, Find, Replace
- F8 = Select Text
2. Select Text QuicklyThere are different ways to select text in Microsoft Word. These will help you to boost your work.
- If you want to select only one word from the line, then just double click on that word that will automatically get selected.
- If you wanna select whole line or paragraph then triple click on that paragraph or line that you want to select.
- If you want to select everything that exists on currently active window just press CTRL+A = Select All.
3. Double Click and Write Anywhere You Want
4. Convert Formatted Text into Simple Text
- CTRL+Space = Clear Formatted Text
5. Convert Single Lines into Headings (H1, H2, H3)
- CTRL+ALT+1 = Heading 1
- CTRL+ALT+2 = Heading 2
- CTRL+ALT+3 = Heading 3
6. Check Spelling and Grammar
- F7 for Spelling and Grammar
7. Change Text in Different Cases
- CTRL+SHIFT+A = Uppercase
- SHIFT+F3 = to Change text in different cases.
8. Move Text Without Copying and Pasting
- Select Text
- Press F2
- Put your cursor where you want to move that text.
- Hit Enter.
9. Insert Unicode Characters
- Make sure that NUM lock is enabled.
- Now press ALT+0150 = - (It's is Unicode insertion code, that you have to type from your keyboard.
10. Go Find and ReplaceThese three tools are very special tools in Microsoft Word because these will help you to go from one place to another. Find text and terms and also, help to replace any word.
- CTRL+G = Go to
- CTRL+F = Find
- CTRL+H = Replace
Mouse and Keyboard Combined
- This is another tip to select text on post editor of blogger : Put your mouse cursor, from where you want to select your text and now press SHIFT from the keyboard and put that cursor at the end point that you want to select.
- Do you want to move text by using keyboard and mouse : Now select that word or text that you want to move from one place to another, and now press ALT from a keyboard and now just drag and drop text from one place to another.
- Do you want to copy text by using keyboard and mouse : It's time to select the text or word that you want to copy, Now press CTRL from a keyboard and just drag and drop.