Google Adsense is most popular ads network because it's reliable and best thing is it is integrated with blogger.
I think question may arise in your mind why to put adsense ads below post title it's because every body go through the post title. It can increase your Adsense CRT as well as help to increase your Adsense earning too...
It is the best way to increase CRT in Google Adsense by adding ads below the every post. Lots of pro bloggers and webmasters recommended it to place ads below post tiles.
How to put Adsense code below post title...
- Before going through the process first of all you have to create ads unit. You can choose any recommended ads size.
- After that you have to copy that ads code and convert that code or use HTML PARSE TOOL.
- Now copy that parse code
It's time to back into blogger...
- Go to your blogger dashboard.
- Go to the template button.
- For safety you can backup your template.
- Now hit on Edit HTML
- Press CTRL+F and Find for <data:post.body/>, You can get lots of <data:post.body/> just stop at second one and paste below code after <data:post.body/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> paste converted adsense code </b:if>
Now replace the text paste converted adsense code with your parsed ads code, and finally click on save template button.
If that doesn't work with your template then you can do like below also...
- Same way create ads unit and parse the ads code
- Now copy that parse code.