"Everybody in this World Should learn how to program a computer.... Because it teaches you how to think." - Steve Jobs
Some great quotes
"A good programmer is that who always looks both way before crossing a one." -Doug Linder
"First solve the problem, Then write the code." - John Johnson
"A c program is like a fast dance on a newly waxed dance floor by people carrying razors."- Waldi Ravens
"A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant."- Alan J. Perlis.
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should therefore be regarded as a criminal offense." - E.W. Dijkstra
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they’re not."- Yoggi Berra
"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."- Edward V Berard
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me, going to be at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me."- Steve Jobs
"Some people dream of success...While others wake up andd work hard at it." - Mark Zuckerberg
"I knew if i failed i would've regret that , but i knew the one thing i might regret is not trying."- Jeff Bezos
"If u born poor, its not your mistake. But if u die poor its your mistake." - Bill Gates
"I really hate this darn machine;I wish that they would sell it.It won't do what I want it to,but only what I tell it." -Author Unknown
How to be a good Programmer?
- Talk to other programmers.
- Type rather then read
- Involve in the programming you are interested in.
- Provide the full details about the program to the user.
- Build program one step at a time.
- Format code collectively.
- Share your knowledge by participating in stack overflow, forums and blogs.
- Be able to handle failure.
- Teamwork mentality
- Learn to touch type
- Be able to handle the task properly.
- Laziness ( Lazy may not sound good, but IT manager have said if u want to be a programmer ask a lazy guy. )