Exactly parental control will help you to give limited access to other users.You can use Parental Controls to help manage how your children use the computer. For example, you can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the types of games they can play, and the programs they can run. I hope you guys know that Enabling Guest user can also help the user to give limited access.
In Windows Vista, Parental Controls is a new feature designed to let parents setcontrols for their children's computer use. Parental Controls are located in the Control Panel in Vista. To use Parental Controls, you first need to set up a new user account.There are different kinds of parental control system available in Windows. If you are using Windows parental control then it will help you to keep your kids safe using from Unnecessary things.
- Windows Parental Control
- Antivirus Parental Control
- Sexually explicit content
- Content that is unsuitable for children
- Online bullying and unauthorized access.
- Unsavory characters may try to befriend your child in chat rooms
- Your child may download viruses or spyware when using peer to peer file sharing networks.
- They may download pirated material.
- There are lots of people online they can track your children's to take out your personal and your confidential information
Read More: How to Run Control Panel Command with DOS
To set up Parental Controls for your child, you'll need your own administrator user account. Before you get started, make sure each child that you want to set up Parental Controls for has a standard user account. Parental Controls can be applied only to standard user accounts.
How to Use Parental Control in Windows
Video Tutorial for Using Parental Control