There are lots of ways to install the operating system on the computer. That may be using CD or DVD or external DVD-ROM.
Most of the time each and every user cannot afford each and every component that is required for installing an operating system. i.e If your CD-ROM is not in good condition. If your bootable DVD is not working that time we can use this method.
First of all, you need to get ISO file for that. You have to download ISO file from the internet.
Steps to follow,
- First insert your USB drive or Pen drive.
- Now make a backup of all the data and that exist in your Pen Drive.
- Go to start and search for command prompt and run that as administrator.
- It will show you the list of the currently active disk or online disk.
DISKPART> select disk 1
- Above command shows you that you are selecting disk 1. Check your inserted drive size and choose the size. Don't ever choose your default hard disk ever.
- It will help you to clean all the data that exist on your pen drive.
DISKPART> create part pri
- Create part pri is known as creating a partition with primary value or volume.
DISKPART> select part 1
- Selecting recently creating partition 1
DISKPART> format fs=fat32 quick
- It will help you to format your disk with fat32 and quick