What will happen if you forgot your Google Play password? It's better to make contingency plans but here you don't have to make one, there is already available a plan. You just have to follow these steps and you can recover your Google Play password.
Recover your Google Play Password
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play, then after you will see the Google Play account recovery page on your screen. It will ask you what is happening with your Google Play account.
- If you are having trouble signing in your account than what kind of trouble you are facing choose that and go for continue.
- There you are going to recover your password so choose for "I don't know my password" and go for further more steps to enter your email address which you are associated with. and Continue.
- Now after entering the email, you have to enter your "Last Password" if you remember if you don't remember than you just have to click on "I don't know".
- Now select to reset your password by a verification code that will be done through SMP or Phone call or even you can verify yourself with email verification. Means you have to use your recovery email address to recover your password.
- After that, you will get Enter New Password and Re-enter New Password option on your screen. If you have completed all you will get success message on your screen.