He is one of the most talented bloggers and he is efficient too, his blogging consistency, dedication, and his knowledge is great and for more we will deeply know about him and his blogging career and some other interesting facts of blogging below.
I would like to say thanks to Mr. Ahmad for accepting the interview request and allocating time for writing answers for few questions.
“Successful people always criticize ideas, not people.”
“Playing with codes is better than writing articles.”
“Working while everybody is sleeping is my hobby!”
About Blogger and Blogging
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? (hobbies, your website).I am Muhammad Ahmad, a blogger from the western Punjab, Pakistan. Hobbies? no, I lost all my hobbies once I found my passion i.e., Blogging. My web is about tutorials where I share my own experience in the form of videos, articles, etc. It is Tutorials Fist
2. How you first got involved in with blogging? And tips run blog efficiently?I have shared my story, but I got involved in blogging as I had to. I had a passion for online working since childhood and then I found blogging.
You asked the ‘tips to run blog efficiently’ and here are these:
- First, build readership
- Then, keep sharing useful stuff with your readers.
- Do social promotion
- and keep consistency in blogging, take it seriously and work properly at your blog until you achieve your goals.
3. What Is professional blogging according to you? And the Challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?Professional blogging is simply taking blogging as a business and in business, you need to be consistent in what you do. You’ll fail absolutely but you’ve to stand & face the failures. And the challenging moment is the ’Time Management’ in blogging. I am unable to provide good attention to my crush, blogging!
4. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
- The most challenging task in blogging is:
- Choosing the right keyword
- Once, you find it, you are the winner.
- Also, The most challenging task for me is creating content that readers love.
5. Tell me about some of the people you’ve met while working on your blog?I met many bloggers while I started my blog. These include you (Satya), Rohan Chaubey, Philip Verghese, Guru Nath, Evan Derek, Abdul Samad, Sasidhar Kreti, Adeel Sami, Muhammad Mustafa Ahmedzai, Saurabh Tiwari and more.
6. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?I’ve a bicycle. I do cycling. I’ve won several competitions in cycling. However, I hardly find a spare time in which I do cycling rather than blogging.
7. What’s your strategy with your blog in general?I follow some rules:
- Write for readers/humans not for search engines
- Treat your readers as friends and interact with them. They’ll do the same.
- In creating content, if you’re not awesome, hire an expert in your niche. I do the same when I work for a niche, in which I am not highly proficient.
8. Do you think Page rank plays a vital role in a blog’s life?No, I would say! As Page Rank has been stopped being updated! I’ve seen several blogs with good authority but no PR.
9. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Readers > Content > SEO > Traffic. :D
10. How would you like to inspire students for blogging? Which platform do you want to suggest to use?I would suggest blogger.com, as it is the place where every blogger starts his journey. Inspiring students for blogging?
Heck, I can’t! If they have a passion for it, they’ll get inspired automatically!
11. Can blogger can earn huge money through blogging? How?Yes, you can!
Dream big, think big, work more than that and be consistent in blogging. Set high goals and achieve them by burning midnight oil. That’s all.
12. Being a blogger how would you like to change people’s mind and their perspective?Okay, In my view, Blogging is all about loving and connecting the world online! I am sure this quotation can change people’s mind. Most of the people think blogging as a money-making machine but that’s not true.
Guys, blogging is all about sharing your feelings in the form of words and meeting the whole world online ;)
13. Can you give some tips, how to convince parents to take blogging as a career?We can’t convince them. We have to talk to them in silence, share them what is blogging? How is it better for you? And so on.
Once, they learn what blogging is, they would never stop you from blogging. I did the same! :D
Message for Your Fans and Readers
The message for your readers and my fans is:Just keep loving what you do. Never stop working, never stop following your passion. If you succeed in your passion, you’re gonna touch the sky limits soon!
I wish Satya a wonderful journey ahead and the same for my fans and your readers ;)