A font is the type of data file which contains the symbols, characters, and many other characters, which are very important while using a computer, which makes you easy while writing anything on the computer. Here is three way to install fonts on your computer.So there you need to know how to install new fonts on your PC. Here are the three ways that you can install fonts on your personal computer.
In this tip you are going to copy the fonts and then after you are going to further process to install fonts on your PC.
- First of all, you need to download fonts on your PC or if you already have fonts on your computer then you just have to locate them and copy them.
- Go to Run or You can press Windows+R = Run
- On Run input box you have to type Control Panel.
- Now you have to find the Fonts icon on control panel.
- Open that fonts icon and just paste your copied fonts inside that. That's it
- Now go to Run and type for Fonts it will directly lead you to fonts folder. You don't have to go through control panel.
- Now there you will get font folder on your screen and just paste your copied fonts and that it.
- As all the ways you have to copy your fonts that you are planning to install on your personal computer.
- Now go to given location. C:\Windows\Fonts even you can copy this given location on your run and paste it and than hit enter it will directly lead you to the fonts folder.
- If you are going step by step through C drive and then Windows folder than finally you will get Fonts folder. Now open that and just paste your copied fonts on that folder. That's it.